Who am I?

This is my first blog post(!!) and first of all I just want to say hi to everyone and that it´s fun you found my blog! In this introduction I will present myself and tell you what I am going to write about on this blog. My name is Madeleine and I am 16 years old. I live in Stockholm, Sweden with my family who consists of my mom, dad, and my two older brothers. We own a lot of animals too. Two cats, two dogs and something around 20 hens. The dogs are my biggest hobby and I spend a lot of time being with them. The first dog named Loka is an 11 months old Border collie. We bought her from Gothenburg here in Sweden last summer. The second dog Joy is a 9 years old Shetland Sheepdog. My goal is to win the Swedish championships in agility and obedience with Loka. Joy has previously competed in agility but now we do it just for fun. Except from practicing agility and obedience I like to take photographs. On this blog I will write about everything that happens in my life, with my dogs and everything around dogs. I hope you want to follow us on our journey!


Here is a picture on Joy from a competition last summer.  
Here is a picture on Loka resting in her dog basket. 



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg