3 things you didn't knew about me, Loka and Joy

I will write about 3 things you probably didn't knew about me, Loka and Joy. Let's start!😁

Joy- 

1. She was bred for being a show dog. I've never competed in dog exhibition and I will probably never participate one.

 2. She was relocated when she was 6 months. She sat in a cage with several large dogs.

3. She has never liked to play. It may be because she never played as a pup.

Loka-

1. She loves all people, especially people she has never met before.

2. The breeder's favorit pup. She was actually going to keep her but luckily we could buy her. 

3. When she has won the Swedish Championships she will puppies and I will keep at least one of them.

Me- 

1. I am a vegetarian. When I am 18 years old I've decided to be a vegan.

2. I was born on New Year's Eve.

3. I've been riding since I was 5 years old. I owned a horse, Lucky, but I sold her three summers ago. 






Kommentarer

Populära inlägg