From when we bought Loka until she arrived home

I found a picture with 8 puppies on Blocket.se, a Swedish site where you can sell and buy secondhand. I told dad and he send a message to the breeder. A moment later she called him. For me who was so excited it felt like they talked for years... However when the conversation was over dad told me she had one pup left and she really wouldn't sell the last one. That puppy was her favorite. But after they had talked for a while she said we could buy her. I was super excited! My first own dog!

She was located in Gothenburg. We drove from Stockholm to Ostergotland. It was my mom, dad, two brothers and me. We slept one night in my uncle's house. Day 2 me, mom and dad went of to Gothenburg to pick up the pup I named Loka. I can't remember how the breeder looked but what I do remember are Loka's parents and how shy but still curious Loka was when we went into the breeder's house. I can't even remember what we talked about I just remember how my eyes where fixed on the little cute black and white puppy. Most of the time she played  under a table but after a while she dared to greet us. After all the talk were done, we went out from the house and met Loka's parents who where in a white car. Her dad was grey, white, brown, black, very long-haired and had brown eyes. I had never seen a Border collie looking like that before. Her mom was black, white, long-haired (but not like Loka's dad) and had very light blue eyes. She looked like a typical Border collie.

We went of to Stockholm but her breeder thought it was hard to leave her favorite pup. The first part of our way home she was whining all the time. We took a break at a drive to pee her. We took several breaks along the way home. There was a long way to go. I remember how I was thinking about all the things we were going to do. She would sleep in my room, I would cuddle with her, walk with her. I could see it clearly in my mind. The way home went well. She didn't pee in the car and she was just whining the first part of the way home. Now she was going to enter our house.






NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO:



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg